Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Akti Zeus

Akti Zeus...an abandoned hotel in Ammoudara. It was pretty creepy. It's located on the outskirts of the hotel zone, near a power plant. Nearly everything was left inside, beds, phones, furniture, dishes, stocked closets with lightbulbs, etc. The floors are covered with dust, footprints clearly visible. Oh, and I can't forget the creepiest part...the clock in the lobby still works, it's still running and ticking. Eeek!

Don't worry, I went with a group of people. I would not go here alone, at times I felt like I was in a horror film! Hah!









The exterior.









Some parts of the hotel looked like a crime scene...literally.









One of the rooms.









The property has no locks, so people come and go as they please.




















An interesting tree









Ending with the creepiest image...the headless and appendage-less mannequin in the lobby. I didn't pose him either, he was set up just like that.

1 comment:

  1. wow.. I've stayed at the hotel in 1997 and it was one of the best vacations that I've ever been on!

    ReplyDelete