Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Jack and Becky :)

Meet Jack, the world traveler (he's been literally everywhere!), and Becky, a fantastic artist, and also my grandmother's cousin! We had a great time at a park in Novi :)



Sweet. Love this one.













The trees are beginning to bloom...Spring!



























Warm sunlight :)






These yellow flowers are forsythia. LOVED them.







The forsythia had such a brilliant, saturated color!






Love the textures here, two type sof stone and the roofing tiles.






Jack and Becky showed me a little waltz.






Laughing at the idea that I may have been video recording rather than taking stills. I assured them that I didn't take any video of the waltzing. Haha!





Thanks, guys. I had so much fun photographing you two. Have fun in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment