Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lindsay and Josh Engaged! :)

My cousin, Lindsay, and her fiance Josh are getting ready to celebrate their wedding...just a few short weeks and they will be husband and wife! We did some engagement shots this month after one of her bridal showers. Put on your running shoes, this is kind of a marathon post...but hey, they're such a cute couple :)


 See, I told you they were cute.





 We found an awesome white (or, at least it used to be white) fence to use as a prop





 This is one of my faves. Gorgeous Lindsay Louise.




 Piggy back ride!





I loved the fence






No, really, I loved the fence.
I  know these two are similar, but I couldn't decide which I liked better!







Ring shot, good job Josh ;)







Awwww






Sweet





Every girl wants to be twirled around!




Found some lilacs and a tiny little house with cute shutters






Absolutely one of my favorites, love to see them both laughing!





I got a nice little series of this exchange





Her foot popped ;) Can I get a shout out to Anne Hathaway's early acting days with Princess Diaries?? I've always thought Lindsay and Anne Hathaway resembled each other for some reason, so how appropriate!




Love Love Love this one. You're so pretty, girlfriend.




I am a sucker for a good ol' candid shot




Adorbs. Couldn't decide between the last two!





And just two more similar ones that I couldn't decide between, they're both sweet. So I combined them into one image for the blog, a series, if you will :)






Bye bye!



Can't wait for your wedding Aug 3rd, lovelies! It's going to be such a great day, love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment